Lifa Air FFP3 respirator is a valveless face mask that protects the wearer and the environment from harmful small particles, bacteria and viruses. Several diseases such as influenza, corona and measles are spread with aerosol particles. The high-performance shield also helps protect the user's respiratory tract from other dangerous particles, such as radioactive fallout.
"The filtration efficiency of the FFP3 respirator we developed for atomic bombs or particles released into the air in connection with nuclear power plant accidents is over 99% in all size categories, in practice almost 100%," says Vesa Mäkipää, CEO of Lifa Air Oy.
The respirator made in Finland is CE approved and is made of high-quality skin-friendly materials. Thanks to the convenient design, there is more breathing space and the protector is comfortable to use.
The FFP3-class respirator filters out at least 99% of harmful small particles and pathogens. The product offers the highest level of protection and is suitable for demanding applications such as mold work, as well as personal protection against the coronavirus.
The FFP3 works effectively against street dust and pollen that harass us in the spring. Street dust and aerosols from polluted cities sensitize allergens, even to people who don’t have actual allergies. In the spring, we also clean our cottages and are exposed to dust that carries mole fever. Here, too, FFP3 is a safeguard.
The package includes 5 protectors. Size: S/M or L/XL.
Note! The respirator should fit snugly on the face for it to work properly.
See instructions for use below.
Wholesale pack of 100 pieces now at a special discount of 239 € (incl. VAT)! The products are individually packaged, so they are well suited for events or workplaces, for example.
1. Open the respirator with clean hands. Grasp the front of the respirator with one hand, Place the headband outside the mask and open the top and bottom flaps of the respirator. Bend the nose thread slightly from the center to form a cup-shaped protector.
2. Make sure the top and bottom flaps of the guard are fully open. Hold the front of the guard with one hand, with the open side facing the face.
3. Hold the front of the protector with one hand and place the protector on your face so that the foam pad is over your nose. With your other hand, gently pull the headband away from the shield, and lift both straps over your head behind your head.
4. Place the upper headband on the high head, and the lower headband under the ears.
5. With both hands, shape the nostril firmly according to your nose. The headbands must not be twisted.
6. Make sure the guard fits well and does not leak. Check for leaks by covering the shield with both hands and exhaling sharply. If air flows through the nose or sides, correct the position of the nostril and / or headband until the shield is tight.
7. Touch the mounting loops only to remove the guard. Dispose of the shield in mixed waste. Wash your hands.
- Filtering ability ≥99%
- Multi-layer structure
- 5 pcs protectors included
- Flexible rear loops
- Skin-friendly, allergy-tested material
- Made of fiberglass, nickel and latex free materials
- Shelf life 5 years, store in a dry place, protected from light
- CE approved
- EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009