The Lifa Air FFP3 respirator equipped with a valve protects its user from harmful fine particles, bacteria, and viruses. This highly effective respirator also helps protect the user's respiratory system from other dangerous particles, such as cancer-causing quartz dust. In the construction industry and property maintenance, the use of respirators is recommended in all dusty work phases. The recommendation for using respirators also applies to individuals who visit these areas for a short period.
Manufactured and certified in Finland, FFP3 respirators, either equipped with a valve or without, are at the forefront of Finnish health technology. Respirators equipped with a valve have lower breathing resistance than those without a valve, and therefore their use is especially recommended in physically demanding situations.
The Finnish-made respirator is CE-approved and is made from high-quality, skin-friendly materials. Thanks to its convenient design, there is more breathing space, and the respirator is comfortable to wear. The FFP3-class respirator filters at least 99% of harmful fine particles and pathogens. The product is suitable for demanding use, such as protection against particles generated in the demolition of moisture and mold damage, as well as for personal protection against airborne diseases.
FFP3 is also effective against street dust and pollen. Street dust and aerosols from polluted cities sensitize people to allergens, even those who do not have actual allergies. For example, when cleaning a cabin, we may be exposed to dust that carries hantavirus. FFP3 is also a means of protection against this.
Package includes 5 or 80 respirators. Size: S/M or L/XL.
Note! The respirator must fit tightly on the face to function correctly. See the instructions below.
1. Open the respirator with clean hands. Grasp the front of the respirator with one hand, Place the headband outside the mask and open the top and bottom flaps of the respirator. Bend the nose thread slightly from the center to form a cup-shaped protector.
2. Make sure the top and bottom flaps of the guard are fully open. Hold the front of the guard with one hand, with the open side facing the face.
3. Hold the front of the protector with one hand and place the protector on your face so that the foam pad is over your nose. With your other hand, gently pull the headband away from the shield, and lift both straps over your head behind your head.
4. Place the upper headband on the high head, and the lower headband under the ears.
5. With both hands, shape the nostril firmly according to your nose. The headbands must not be twisted.
6. Make sure the guard fits well and does not leak. Check for leaks by covering the shield with both hands and exhaling sharply. If air flows through the nose or sides, correct the position of the nostril and / or headband until the shield is tight.
7. Touch the mounting loops only to remove the guard. Dispose of the shield in mixed waste. Wash your hands.
- Filtering ability ≥99%
- Multi-layer structure
- 5/80 pcs protectors included
- Flexible rear loops
- Skin-friendly, allergy-tested material
- Made of fiberglass, nickel and latex free materials
- Shelf life 5 years, store in a dry place, protected from light
- CE approved
- With Valve
- EN 149:2001+A1:2009