Medical face mask type IIR is a CE marked medical device. It is suitable for hospital use and demanding patient work for professionals, as it is splash-proof. The product is made of safe and tested materials, comfortable on the face and easy to breathe. The product is odourless and suitable for sensitive skin. Thanks to the multi-layer structure and high quality materials, the BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) filtration capacity of the mask is over 98%.
Place the mask with clean hands on the face patterned side outwards and metallic strip on the nose. Pull the loops over your ears. Unfold the mask and place it to cover your nose, mouth and chin. Pinch the metal edge of the mask to fit the shape of your nose. Only touch the earloops to remove the mask. Dispose the mask safely in mixed waste. Wash your hands.
- Pack of 20 pcs
- Bacterial filtration efficiency: ≥98%
- Low breathing resistance
- Multi-layer structure
- Flexible fastening loops
- Skin-friendly, allergy-tested material
- Made of fiberglass, nickel and latex free materials
- Shelf life 5 years, store dry and protected from light
- CE marked medical device
- EN 14683: 2019 + AC: 2019 (Medical Face Masks)
- EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 (Biological evaluation of medical devices)
- EN ISO 10993-10: 2013 (Test for irritation and sensitization)
- EN ISO 13485:2016 (Quality Management system - Medical devices)