The disposable medical face mask Type I protects you and your environment from airborne contaminants. The face mask filters air from e.g. small particles as well as bacteria and pathogens.
Thanks to the multi-layer structure and high-quality materials, the mask has a BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) filtration capacity of up to 95%. The cover has low breathing resistance, so it is also well suited for people with respiratory problems and asthmatics. The flexible fastening loops make it easy to insert the mouthpiece cover.
Lifa Air's high-quality medical face mask is made of allergy- and skin-friendly materials and the cover has not undergone any chemical after-treatment, so it is not only odorless, but also comfortable to use. The package includes 50 face masks.
Place the mask with clean hands on the face blue side outwards and metallic strip on the nose. Pull the loops over your ears. Unfold the mask and place it to cover your nose, mouth and chin. Pinch the metal edge of the mask to fit the shape of your nose. Only touch the earloops to remove the mask. Dispose the mask safely in mixed waste. Wash your hands.
- 50pc / case
- Bacterial filtration efficiency ≥ 95%
- Low breathing resistance
- Multi-layer structure
- Flexible ear loops
- Non-splash proof
- Skin-friendly, allergy-tested material
- Made of fiberglass, nickel and latex free materials
- Shelf life 5 years, store in a dry place and protected from light
- EN 14683:2019+AC:2019 (Medical Face Masks)
- EN ISO 10993-5:2009 (Biological evaluation of medical devices)
- EN ISO 10993-10:2013 (Test for irritation and sensitization)